ASUS ZENBOOK DUO -UX481 i7 10TH GEN/ 16GB RAM/ 1TB SSD/ MX250 / STYLUS/ 14" FHD Touchscreen + 12.6" FHD TOUCH
Asus ZenBook Duo: Double the screen, double the fun!
- Primary Display: The major highlight of the device is its display. And as the name cues, it’s got two screens at its disposal. The primary screen on this laptop employs a 14-inch TOUCH NanoEdge LCD display featuring Full-HD resolution. The ZenBook Duo is targeted at the content creators and its wide color cover (100% sRGB) readily cues that. On the top, the display has Pantone validation. The brightness and contrast level is also quite impressive here. And with a screen-to-body ratio of 90%, the display does look immersive.
- Secondary Display (ScreenPad+): The secondary display aka ScreenPad+ is cramped on the top of the keyboard. Sized at 12.6-inch, the ScreenPad+ not just increases the working space but also lets you perform multiple tasks at the same time. Photographers, video editors, and music artists can take a great advantage from this secondary screen. Unlike the primary display, the ScreenPad+ is a touch screen and responds to Stylus. With Stylus, you can jot down notes and perform some artworks in a hassle-free manner. And the good thing is, the stylus comes inside the box.
- Processor: The laptop flaunts a 10th Gen Core i7-10510U processor, which is a decent performer. It can easily handle all sorts of apps you throw at it. Even if you have apps running on both of its screens, the laptop can handle the workload pretty easily. You can achieve a super-fluid cross-screen workflow.
- RAM: Because of its two screens, you can often find yourself multitasking between multiple apps at the same time. And to ensure fluid multitasking and smooth switching between apps, Asus has incorporated an ample 16GB of DDR4 RAM.
- Graphics Card: Since it is not a pro gaming laptop, you won’t find a powerful GPU here. But that doesn’t mean you can’t perform any kind of graphics-related tasks. The laptop comes with NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics, which should handle low to medium-tier apps and games.
- Storage: Asus ZenBook Duo comes with 1TB of PCIe SSD at its disposal. With abundant storage, you are also getting a faster read/write speed here. So your storage hunger is pretty much covered.
- Audio: You get the Asus SonicMaster stereo audio system on this laptop tuned by Harmon Kardon. The side-firing speaker audio quality is pretty good. It’s decently loud and produces a punchy sound.
- Battery: A 70Wh 4-cell battery keeps the device running. With the power-efficient processor and relatively non-demanding graphics card at the helm, the battery life is really impressive. Asus claims that you will get 15-hours of backup with both of your screens on.
- Keyboard and Trackpad: Keyboard and trackpad are accommodated on the bottom half of the laptop base beneath the ScreenPad+. So you don’t get a trackpad beneath the keyboard like a regular laptop. It is adjusted beside the keyboard. The trackpad also doubles as a NumPad, you won’t miss much here. The keyboard is good and offers a good typing experience. And with ErgoLift hinge at play, the keyboard raises by 4.5-degrees due to which typing can get really comfortable.
- Ports and Connections: Wi-Fi 6(Gig+) (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0 (Dual band) 2*2, 1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x HDMI; 2x USB3.1 Type A (Gen2); 1x USB3.1-Type C (Gen2) with Thunderbolt
- Dimensions: 323 x 223 x 19.9 mm (12.72" x 8.78" x 0.78"); Weight: 1.5Kg
|CPU||10th Gen Intel Core i7-10510U Processor 1.8 GHz (8M Cache, up to 4.9 GHz)|
|RAM||16 GB PC4-21300 DDR4 SODIMM SODIMM 2666MHz|
|Graphics||NVIDIA GeForce MX250 GDDR5 2GB VRAM|
|Audio||Harman® speakers with Dolby Audio™|
14” LED-backlit FHD Touchscreen (1920 x 1080) 16:9 Anti-Glare Display, 3.5mm-thin bezel with 90% screen-to-body ratio, 178° wide-view technology, 100% sRGB, PANTONE Validated
|Connections||1x Headphone-out & Audio-in Combo Jack; 1x HDMI; 2x USB3.1 Type A (Gen2); 1x USB3.1-Type C (Gen2) with Thunderbolt|
Bluetooth 5.0 (Dual band) 2*2
|Storage||1TB PCIE G3x4 SSD|
|Sizeheight x width x depth (in mm)||
323 x 223 x 19.9 mm (12.72" x 8.78" x 0.78")
|Battery||70WHrs, 4-cell Li-ion|
|Webcam||HD IR Camera|
|Keyboard||Illuminated Chiclet Keyboard|