Dell XPS 15 9500 i7 10TH GEN/ 16GB RAM/ 1TB SSD/ GTX 1650ti/ 15.6" FHD
Brand new factory-sealed Dell XPS 15 9500 2020 with 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor featuring Hexa-core (6-core) CPU, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti Graphics Card with 4GB of GDDR6 VRAM, 16GB DDR4 RAM (Expandable up to 32GB), 1TB PCIe SSD storage, 15.6-inch InfinityEdge Non-touch Anti-glare display with Full-HD (1920 x 1200 pixels) resolution, 500 nits brightness, 86Wh battery with remarkable battery backup, Stereo speakers, Backlit Keyboard. Comes with free laptop bag and mouse, ITTI Computer World offers 1 Year Warranty and free delivery all over Nepal
- Processor: Dell XPS 15 9500 2020 flaunts the latest and one of the most powerful 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10750H processor. So it’s quite on par with most of the gaming laptops out there. So as you can expect, the performance will be buttery smooth. All of your daily tasks run without a hiccup.
- RAM: The device being one of the most premium laptops in Dell’s arsenal does not suffer from mediocrity when it comes to the amount of RAM. You will get an ample 16GB of DDR4 RAM, which clocks at 26666MHz. But that’s not actually the limit. You can expand it even further upon need.
- Graphics Card: To handle the graphics-related tasks, the laptop is provided with an NVIDIA GTX 1650ti (4GB GDDR6 VRAM) graphics card. With the GTX 1650 GPU on the board, you can perform low to mid-tier games without any hiccups. You can also run graphics-heavy software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro if you are into that kind of stuff.
- Display: Like all the previous XPS 15s, this one too comes with a 15.6-inch IPS display. This Anti-glare screen also happens to be non-touch. So it won’t register inputs from your finger. Also, the laptop comes with thin bezels around the display. So the screen looks quite immersive. The resolution is FHD (1920 X 1080 pixels) and the screen glows with a brightness of 500 nits. But what’s really exciting is the color accuracy of the display. Dell XPS 15 7590 boasts 100% of sRGB color coverage. So the screen here looks lively with full of colors. And because of this specialty, this laptop best suits to the content creators.
- Storage: A 1TB of PCIe SSD has been provided on this laptop, which lets you store your files and photos. Due to the presence of SSD, the read/write speed on this ultrabook is impressively fast.
- Ports and Connections: Bluetooth 5.0, Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2), 1x Thunderbolt™ 3 with Power Delivery and DisplayPort, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1x HDMI v2.0 port, 1x Universal audio jack (Headphone/Microphone combo jack)
- Battery: A 97 Watt-hour six cells Lithium-Ion battery keeps the device powered. Since it has a power-efficient screen (Full-HD), the battery is quite enduring on this device. You can get 8 to 10 hours of screen-on-time on normal use.
- Audio: It packs a stereo speaker setup tuned with MaxxAudio Pro. The dual-2Watt speakers project audio with sufficient loudness. It also packs quite a punch.
- Weight: Being of the ultrabook genre, the laptop is relatively light when it comes to weight. This 2 kg (4.5 lbs) laptop won’t hurt your back while taking it to your office or college.
- Dimensions: Height: 11 mm –17 mm (0.45 in.-0.66 in.) x Width: 357 mm (14.06 in.) x Depth: 235 mm (9.7 in.)
- Camera: 720p HD Webcam
- Warranty: 1-year
|CPU||10th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-10750H (12MB Cache, up to 5.0 GHz, 6 cores)z|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650ti 4GB GDDR6|
|Memory||1TB PCIe Solid State Drive|
|Display||15.6" FHD+ (1920 x 1200) InfinityEdge Non-Touch Anti-Glare 500-Nit Display|
|Type||Thin and light ultrabook|
|Connections||2x Thunderbolt™ 3 with power delivery & DisplayPort
1x USB-C 3.1 with power delivery & DisplayPort
1x Full size SD card reader v6.0
1x 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo jack
1x Wedge-shaped lock slot
1x USB-C to USB-A v3.0 & HDMI v2.0 adapter ships standard
|Networking||Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0|
|Storage||1TB PCIe Solid State Drive|
|Size Height x width x depth (in mm)||Height: 0.71" (18 mm)
Width: 13.57" (344.72 mm)
Depth: 9.06" (230.14 mm)
|Battery||86 Wh Lithium-Ion, six cells|
|Weight||21.83kg – with 86 WHr battery, SSD|
|Additional features||Stereo speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro; 2 W x 2 = 4 W total
1 Headphone/Microphone combo jack
Dual array digital microphones
|Dell XPS 15 9500 Price in Nepal||Rs. 265,000|