Dell XPS 15 7590 i7 9TH GEN/ 16GB RAM/ 512GB SSD/ GTX 1650/ 15.6" 4K
Dell XPS 7590 Core™ i7-9750H 2.6GHz 512GB SSD 16GB 15.6" (3840 X 2160) BT WIN10 Webcam NVIDIA® GTX 1650 4096MB Backlit Keyboard SILVER
- Processor: Dell XPS 15 7590 flaunts the latest and one of the most powerful 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9750H processor. So it’s quite on par with most of the gaming laptops out there. So as you can expect, the performance will be buttery smooth. All of your daily tasks run without a hiccup.
- RAM: The device being one of the most premium laptops in Dell’s arsenal does not suffer from mediocrity when it comes to the amount of RAM. You will get an ample 16GB of DDR4 RAM, which clocks at 26666MHz. But that’s not actually the limit. You can expand it even further upon need.
- Graphics Card: To handle the graphics-related tasks, the laptop is provided with an NVIDIA GTX 1650 (4GB GDDR5 VRAM) graphics card. With the GTX 1650 GPU on the board, you can perform low to mid-tier games without any hiccups. You can also run graphics-heavy software like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro if you are into that kind of stuff.
- Display: Like all the previous XPS 15s, this one too comes with a 15.6-inch IPS display. This Anti-glare screen also happens to be non-touch. So it won’t register inputs from your finger. Also, the laptop comes with thin bezels around the display. So the screen looks quite immersive. The resolution is 4K (3840 X 2160 pixels) and the screen glows with a brightness of 500 nits. But what’s really exciting is the color accuracy of the display. Dell XPS 15 7590 boasts 100% of sRGB color coverage. So the screen here looks lively with full of colors. And because of this specialty, this laptop best suits to the content creators.
- Storage: A 512GB of PCIe SSD has been provided on this laptop, which lets you store your files and photos. Due to the presence of SSD, the read/write speed on this ultrabook is impressively fast.
- Ports and Connections: Bluetooth 5.0, Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2), 1x Thunderbolt™ 3 with Power Delivery and DisplayPort, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1x HDMI v2.0 port, 1x Universal audio jack (Headphone/Microphone combo jack)
- Battery: A 97 Watt-hour six cells Lithium-Ion battery keeps the device powered. Since it has a power-efficient screen (Full-HD), the battery is quite enduring on this device. You can get 8 to 10 hours of screen-on-time on normal use.
- Audio: It packs stereo speaker setup tuned with MaxxAudio Pro. The dual-2Watt speakers project audio with a sufficient loudness. It also packs quite a punch.
- Weight: Being of the ultrabook genre, the laptop is relatively light when it comes to weight. This 2 kg (4.5 lbs) laptop won’t hurt your back while taking it to your office or college.
- Dimensions: Height: 11 mm –17 mm (0.45 in.-0.66 in.) x Width: 357 mm (14.06 in.) x Depth: 235 mm (9.7 in.)
- Camera: 720p HD Webcam
- Warranty: 1-year
|CPU||9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-9750H (12 MB Cache, 6 Core, up to 4.50 GHz)|
|Graphics||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5|
|Memory||512GB PCIe Solid State Drive|
|Display||15.6-inch, UltraSharp 4K UHD (3840 X 2160), Anti-Reflective, InfinityEdge, Touch, 100 % minimum AdobeRGB, 500 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio|
|Connections||1 HDMI v2.0 port
1 Thunderbolt™ 3 with Power Delivery and DisplayPort
2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port
1 Universal audio jack
|Networking||Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5.0|
|Storage||512GB PCIe Solid State Drive|
|Sizeheight x width x depth (in mm)||Height: 11 mm –17 mm (0.45 in.-0.66 in.) x Width: 357 mm (14.06 in.) x Depth: 235 mm (9.7 in.)|
|Battery||97 Wh Lithium-Ion, six cells|
|Weight||2 kg (4.5 lbs) – with 97 WHr battery, SSD|
|Additional features||Stereo speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro; 2 W x 2 = 4 W total
1 Headphone/Microphone combo jack
Dual array digital microphones
Write Your Own Review